I can’t imagine a better Mom for little Creighton. So, I thought I’d make him a list of the top 5 reasons my big sister is going to be an amazing Mom.
5. She’s organized. I mean REALLY organized. There is a spreadsheet for pretty much everything and she always has a plan. You will thrive under her structured environment. It’s no wonder you are my sister’s child, arriving on your scheduled due date!
4. She’ll make you laugh. The crazy kind of laughing where you can’t stop. Sometimes until you pee in your pants (or maybe that’s just me…). That will come in handy when times get tough or things just are not working out the way you planned. She’ll be there, making a fool out of herself just to make you smile.
3. She’s honest. You never have to guess what she’s thinking or feeling about a person or a situation. If you are acting or looking crazy she will tell you straight up. There are few people in life like this and you will appreciate this rare quality more and more as you get older.
2. When she does something, she does it all the way. There is no half assing (is that a word?) in her world. Know that she thought about you and wanted you long before you were born. She’ll demand great things from you and you’ll be forever grateful that she did because it will push you to be your best.
1. Her love is fierce. She will go to the ends of the earth to prove it to you. (And she has no problem causing someone physical harm if they do you wrong. I say this from experience). She will always love you and never give up on you no matter what you do.
Welcome to the family, Creighton Danger! The Flowers Four can’t wait to meet you this summer at the beach!